SUNDAY JUNE 6th from 1-4pm.
Hunakai Studio All Student Show 2021
For all our new students! What is the “All Student Show”?
At the end of the school year, every year we hold a studio wide gallery show and art fair called the “All Student Show”. In 2020 the big day was canceled, but we did manage to have a small virtual show. This year will also be a little different.
This year there will not be the traditional art fair big event, but an ongoing show with a fun way to interact with the art and artists with comment sheets.
Every student who attended classes this year will submit their favorite piece of artwork (framed) to be showcased in the studio for all students, friends and family see.
The student show is not a competition, but a way for students to show off their skills and what amazing creatively they have accomplished throughout the year.
Friends and family are invited to come to the studio Sunday June 6th from 1-4pm to see the artwork (or anytime in June).
Attendees should register ahead of time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 508-543-5665 to reserve a time as numbers will be limited. All attendees will be required to wear masks.
What you need to do and know!
- Choose 1 favorite piece completed this school year (Sept 2020 – May 2021).
- Frame the piece. Frames do not have to be expensive or custom, just something nice and complementary to the piece.
- Make sure there is a way to hang the artwork! Wire that stretches across the back of the piece is ideal. We cannot tell you how many times we have received artwork with no way to hang it! Also please no wire looped through sawtooth hangers, this is also impossible to hang.
- Artwork is do in studio the week of May 24th.
- The show will be up until the final week of classes and please remember to take your piece home on your last class.