This Class is suitable for:
- Summer Adults
- Summer Teens
Times: July 29: 6-8pm or August 19: 6-8pm
Instructor: Michael Evans
Student will explore different methods of pouring acrylic paint to create art. The final product may stand alone as a piece of art, or it may be used as the starting point for a mixed media piece. We will also discuss the possibilities of using pouring medium in mixed media. We will explore at least three methods of pouring and what products are available for pouring, including commercially sold medium and a homemade medium.
- Wednesday July 29: 6-8pm (1 day)
- Wednesday August 19: 6-8pm (1 day)
- Class Tuition: $50 Materials Fee: $25
- Students must supply a minimum of three 16” X 20” or 18” X 24” canvases (gallery wrapped) all other materials will be provided.
- By registering you agree to all policies.