This Class is suitable for:
- Summer Adults
- Summer Teens
Times: July 13- August 17: 6-8pm
Instructor: Mike Perron
- This studio will focus on practicing and applying stained glass techniques, such as the copper foil technique, to construct 2 dimensional panels of stained glass designs. Participants will start with simplicity in design, focusing on the process of building a panel, exploring how color interacts with design, and learn to think with the different properties of glass (opaque, semi translucent, translucent) when selecting the glass for each individual piece.
- High School and Adult Students Only
- Mondays: July 13- August 17: 6-8pm (6 Weeks)
- Class Tuition: $270 Materials fee: $30
- Save 10% until July 1st!
- By registering you agree to all policies.