»The next session begins March 1st «
Times: Wednesday 4-6pm
Instructor: Michael Evans
Students will get to work in a variety of subject matter all in 3D form from realistic fantasy creatures to more creative abstracted ideas. Students learn 3D sculpture making in practical techniques like how to construct and build a 3D sculpture and then how to finish the piece with painting and extras.
»How our classes work«
- Classes run for 2 month sessions. There are 7 classes per session.
- Session dates are Sept+Oct, Nov+Dec, Jan+Feb, Mar+Apr, May+Jun.
- Tuition prices are for the 2 month session.
- Spots are held for current students. You must formally withdraw from class.
- Materials are provided for a $15 materials fee, included in the tuition price.