»The next session begins March 1st «
Times: Tuesdays 4-5:30pm
Instructor: Mary Noonan
Supply List: Download Supply List
Ages: Grades 8+
This drawing class for older teens, near North Attleboro MA, begins by teaching the fundamentals of line, form, value and shape. But the class quickly moves into more complex concepts of art, like effective composition, creativity and experimentation and self expression. This course is designed for students grades 8+, with some experience with drawing, whether through self directed studies or other previous instruction. However as all our classes focus on individualized instruction students without previous experience but who are within the age range for the class can still join. Just ask! The class follows a set curriculum and lesson plans to keep students progressing with their projects and understanding of drawing.
If you are looking for the Drawing Fundamentals class for Grades 5-7, click here.
»How our classes work«
- Classes run for 2 month sessions. There are 7 classes per session.
- Session dates are Sept+Oct, Nov+Dec, Jan+Feb, Mar+Apr, May+Jun.
- Tuition prices are for the 2 month session.
- Spots are held for current students. You must formally withdraw from class.
- You must supply your own materials.