»The next session begins March 1st «
Times: Wednesday 3:30-5pm (Class is on wait list. Please call to be placed on the list.)
Instructor: Kat Gerry
Supply List: Download Supply List
Age: Grades 5+
Work in the challenging medium of colored pencil to create a variety of subject matter. Learn to create different textures by using varied techniques and different transformation mediums. Color theory will also be a important skilled taught and how to achieve the correct color by layering the pencil. There are so many ways to use colored pencils, come learn the skills! Great for students looking to advanced from the Drawing Experiments Class.
»How our classes work«
- Classes run for 2 month sessions. There are 7 classes per session.
- Session dates are Sept+Oct, Nov+Dec, Jan+Feb, Mar+Apr, May+Jun.
- Tuition prices are for the 2 month session.
- Spots are held for current students. You must formally withdraw from class.
- You must supply your own materials.