»The next session begins March 1st «
Times: Mondays 4-6pm
Instructor: Carla Carey
Supply List: Download Supply List
Designed for those looking to improve their skills in complexity of human faces and the. Lessons will begin with portraiture, students will work on proportions and capturing the likeness of the subject. Students will also work primarily in pencil and charcoal. Study proportion, position and gestures. Photographs will be the primary subject matter.
»How our classes work«
- Classes run for 2 month sessions. There are 7 classes per session.
- Session dates are Sept+Oct, Nov+Dec, Jan+Feb, Mar+Apr, May+Jun.
- Tuition prices are for the 2 month session.
- Spots are held for current students. You must formally withdraw from class.
- You must supply your own materials.