»The next session begins March 1st «
Times: Tuesday 5-6:30pm, Friday 3:30-5pm, Saturday 9:30-11am (Sat class is now full)
Instructor: Kat Gerry
Supply List: Download Supply List
This is an art class for children in middle school grades 4-6, near Norfolk MA and located in Foxboro, offering curriculum based lessons in a variety of subjects including drawing, acrylic painting, watercolor painting, composition, form, art history and so much more. This class will grow students knowledge of more advanced aspects of art to ready them for our other teen classes like Drawing Experiments or Oils. Students can be at any level skill wise.
»How our classes work«
- Classes run for 2 month sessions. There are 7 classes per session.
- Session dates are Sept+Oct, Nov+Dec, Jan+Feb, Mar+Apr, May+Jun.
- Tuition prices are for the 2 month session.
- Spots are held for current students. You must formally withdraw from class.
- You must supply your own materials.