»The next session begins March 1st «
Times: Thursday 5-6:30 or Saturday 11-12:30pm
Instructor: Kat Gerry
Supply List: Download Supply List
Ages: Grades 5-7
This drawing class for younger teens, near Canton MA, begins by teaching the fundamentals of line, form, value and shape. It also follows a set curriculum which allows each student to work at their own pace. Lessons introduce fundamental concepts; composition, texture, figure studies, portraiture, perspective, etc are taught. Students create finished artwork while they learn foundational skills.
»How our classes work«
- Classes run for 2 month sessions. There are 7 classes per session.
- Session dates are Sept+Oct, Nov+Dec, Jan+Feb, Mar+Apr, May+Jun.
- Tuition prices are for the 2 month session.
- Spots are held for current students. You must formally withdraw from class.
- You must supply your own materials.