Before and after care can be arranged (24hr notice) from 8-9am and/ or 4-5pm, Monday-Friday, for $10 per hour.
CANCELLATION OF CLASS
- Absolutely no refunds after class has begun. Credit or partial credit, to future classes, may be given depending on the circumstance for withdrawing once class has begun.
- Full refund 6 weeks prior to start of class.
- Partial refund (50%) 4 weeks prior to start of class.
- No refund without 4 weeks notice to the studio.
- Classes can be canceled due to lack of enrollment. A full refund is given if class is canceled by the studio. Notified 1 week before start of class by e-mail.
- By registering for a summer class you agree to the cancellation policy. Exceptions will not be made.
SUMMER DISCOUNTS – Only 1 discount will apply.
- Early Registration Discount – 10% Until July 1st. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Multifamily Discount – 5% off second/ other family members. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Multiple classes – 5% off second/other classes. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Discounts do not include materials/model fee.
REGISTRATIONS AND ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- Last minute enrollment is accepted if there is room in the class. Full tuition is due at time of registration.
- Confirmations and cancellations are done through e-mail. Please provide an e-mail that you can be best reached at.
- All materials are supplied for an additional fee. Materials fees may differ for classes, this depends on the type and amount of materials supplied. Except where noted. Students are able to provide their own materials for no additional materials fee (for teens and adult classes only). Please contact the studio if you were charged a materials fee
- No make-ups can be scheduled. Make-ups will only be in the case of an instructor emergency absence.
- Snack breaks are taken for all kids and teen classes.
- Please provide your children with snacks. Please do not send your child to the studio with nut products. We can chill any items.
- Students may take classes, eat, or play outside. Please prepare or provide your child with sun block. Supervision is provided for breaks.
- Our students can be photographed or filmed for promotional use during classes. This may be declined by providing your wishes in writing.