SUMMER DISCOUNTS – Only 1 discount will apply.
- Full Day Discount – $535 (Monday-Friday AM and PM classes) You must register in studio or over the phone to ensure you receive the correct discounted tuition.
- Early Registration Discount – 10% off February- June 1. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Member – 10% off. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Multifamily Discount – 10% off second/ other family members. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Multiple classes – 10% off second/other classes. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Discounts do not include materials/model fee.
CANCELLATION OF CLASS
- Full refund 6 weeks prior to start of class.
- Partial refund (50%) 4 weeks prior to start of class.
- No refund without 4 weeks notice to the studio.
- Classes can be canceled due to lack of enrollment. A full refund is given if class is canceled by the studio. Notified 1 week before start of class by e-mail.
- By registering for a summer class you agree to the cancellation policy. Exceptions will not be made.
- Kids and teen classes can be taken as half day or full day sessions. Sessions run for one week. Half day sessions run from 9am-12pm (AM) or 1pm to 4pm (PM). Full day sessions run from 9am-4pm with an hour lunch break. Most weeks can be taken as a full day course.
- Last minute enrollment is accepted if there is room in the class. Full tuition is due at time of registration.
- Confirmations and cancellations are done through e-mail. Please provide an e-mail that you can be best reached at.
- All materials are supplied for an additional fee. Materials fees may differ for classes, this depends on the type and amount of materials supplied. Except where noted.
- No make-ups can be scheduled. Make-ups will only be in the case of an instructor emergency absence.
- Snack breaks are taken for all kids and teens 1/2 day and full day classes. Full day students receive a 1 hour lunch break.
- Please provide your children with snacks or lunch accordingly. Please do not send your child to the studio with nut products. We can chill any items.
- Students may take classes, eat, or play outside. Please prepare or provide your child with sun block. Supervision is provided.
- Our students can be photographed or filmed for promotional use during classes. This may be declined by providing your wishes in writing on the registration form.