Before and after care can be arranged (24hr notice) from 8-9am and/ or 4-5pm, Monday-Friday, for $10 per hour.
CANCELLATION OF CLASS
- Absolutely no refunds after class has begun. Credit or partial credit, to future classes, may be given depending on the circumstance for withdrawing once class has begun.
- Full refund 6 weeks prior to start of class.
- Partial refund (50%) 4 weeks prior to start of class.
- No refund without 4 weeks notice to the studio.
- Classes can be canceled due to lack of enrollment. A full refund is given if class is canceled by the studio. Notified 1 week before start of class by e-mail.
- By registering for a summer class you agree to the cancellation policy. Exceptions will not be made.
SUMMER DISCOUNTS – Only 1 discount will apply.
- Full Day Discount for Kids classes- $575 (Monday-Friday AM and PM classes) You must register in studio or over the phone to ensure you receive the correct discounted tuition.
- Early Registration Discount – 15% off April 15 – 19 ONLY. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Member – 10% off. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Multifamily Discount – 5% off second/ other family members. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Multiple classes – 5% off second/other classes. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Discounts do not include materials/model fee.
REGISTRATIONS AND ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- Kids classes can be taken as half day or full day sessions. Sessions run for one week (Monday – Friday). Half day sessions run from 9am-12pm (AM) or 1pm to 4pm (PM). Full day sessions run from 9am-4pm with an hour lunch break. Before and after care can be arranged (24hr notice) from 8-9am and/or 4-5pm, Monday-Friday, for $10 per hour.
- Last minute enrollment is accepted if there is room in the class. Full tuition is due at time of registration.
- Confirmations and cancellations are done through e-mail. Please provide an e-mail that you can be best reached at.
- All materials are supplied for an additional fee. Materials fees may differ for classes, this depends on the type and amount of materials supplied. Except where noted. Students are able to provide their own materials for no additional materials fee (for teens and adult classes only). Please contact the studio if you were charged a materials fee
- No make-ups can be scheduled. Make-ups will only be in the case of an instructor emergency absence.
- Snack breaks are taken for all kids 1/2 day and full day classes. Full day students receive a 1 hour lunch break.
- Please provide your children with snacks or lunch accordingly. Please do not send your child to the studio with nut products. We can chill any items.
- Students may take classes, eat, or play outside. Please prepare or provide your child with sun block. Supervision is provided.
- Our students can be photographed or filmed for promotional use during classes. This may be declined by providing your wishes in writing.