Class payments are as follows
Non-member Rates (Members receive 10% off classes)
1.5hr class – $247
2hr class – $288
3hr class – $310
Tuition is paid every session. Sessions are 2 months long.
Some classes require an additional materials fee to cover the cost of supplies. A $20 registration fee is paid upon entering a class. Registration fees are paid once a year.
- By filling out the registration form in a specific class, your payment will be securely processed through paypal where you will be able to make a deposit payment of $20. Deposits are non-refundable. You can also pay the full class deposit directly from this form as well if you wish.
- A full registration form will be sent via email upon deposit or may be fill out in studio on the first day.
- Payments can be made in check, cash, Visa and Mastercard.
- For checks, please fill out to Hunakai Studio of Fine Arts. In the memo please also include the class/es you will be taking.
- Some classes are listed as on “waiting list” this means a class is full and you will be contacted as soon as a spot becomes available.
- Class times and days may be subject to change.
- Registration form and payment can be mailed to the studio.
SUMMER REGISTRATIONS: PLEASE PAY ONLY PAYPAL DEPOSIT. WE WILL CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.We are offering many discounts for the summer and our PayPal system does not allow so please only make a $20 deposit to hold the spot. We will contact you asap to finish the registration process and apply all discounts.
- Full Day Discount – $475 (Monday-Friday AM and PM classes)
- 4 week discount - $1550 (Full Day, can be non-consecutive)
- Early Registration Discount – 15% off March 1- June 1. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Member and Multifamily Discount – 10% off. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Only 1 discount will apply. (No member discount and early discount combinations)
- Discounts do not include materials/model fee.