Have other questions? Check out our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
Classes are not guaranteed to run without sufficient enrollment. Please register for a class in a timely matter to better secure your spot in a class.
A $20 registration fee is due for new students as well as returning students. Registration fees are paid once a year.
Class payments are as follows
Non-member Rates (Members receive 10% off classes)
1.5hr class – $250
2hr class – $290
3hr class – $315
Tuition is due 2 weeks prior to the start of a new session.
Tuition Due Dates
September 14th/ October Session: Payment due by August 31st
November/ December Session: Payment due by October 19th
January 4th/February Session: Payment due by December 21st
March/ April Session: Payment due by February 8th
May/June Session: Payment due by April 18th
Some classes require an additional materials fee to cover the cost of supplies. A $20 registration fee is paid upon entering a class. Registration fees are paid once a year.
- By filling out the registration form in a specific class, your payment will be securely processed through PayPal where you will be able to make a deposit payment of $20. Deposits are non-refundable. You can also pay the full class deposit directly from this form as well if you wish.
- A full registration form will be sent via email upon deposit or may be fill out in studio on the first day.
- Payments can be made in check, cash, Visa and MasterCard.
- For checks, please fill out to Hunakai Studio of Fine Arts. In the memo please also include the class/es you will be taking.
- Some classes are listed as on “waiting list” this means a class is full and you will be contacted as soon as a spot becomes available.
- Class times and days may be subject to change.
- Registration form and payment can be mailed to the studio.