Have other questions? Check out our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
Classes are designed to run September – June. First day of fall classes is September 12th.
There is a withdrawal period every 2 months. Otherwise a student is considered enrolled and will be charged for classes.
Payment periods are every 2 months: September, November, January, March and May
Class payments are as follows
Non-member Rates (Members receive 10% off classes)
1.5hr class – $260
2hr class – $300
3hr class – $325
- By filling out the registration form in a specific class, your payment will be securely processed through PayPal. Deposits are non-refundable.
- A full registration form will be sent via email or may be fill out in studio on the first day.
- Payments can be made in check, cash, Visa and MasterCard.
- For checks, please fill out to Hunakai Studio of Fine Arts. In the memo please also include the class/es you will be taking.
- Some classes are listed as on “waiting list” this means a class is full and you will be contacted as soon as a spot becomes available.
- Class times and days may be subject to change.
- Registration form and payment can be mailed to the studio.