»The next session begins March 1st «
Times: Tuesday 1-3pm, Wednesday 10-12pm,*Wednesday 6-8pm
Supply List: Download Supply List
Ages: *Wednesdays class is a mix of teens and adults.
Offered in two-hour sessions, these classes introduce students to more advanced concepts and techniques of watercolor, including material selection, brush skills and color theory. Participants in this class will receive a comprehensive education in the art of watercolor painting, and will train on both dry and wet brush methods of adding color and depth to their artworks.
Students of the class will also study the works of other studio artists and contemporary painters to help identify their styles and areas of interest, while still being afforded ample opportunities to develop and express their own artistic passions.
»How our classes work«
- Classes run for 2 month sessions. There are 7 classes per session.
- Session dates are Sept+Oct, Nov+Dec, Jan+Feb, Mar+Apr, May+Jun.
- Tuition prices are for the 2 month session.
- Spots are held for current students. You must formally withdraw from class.
- You must supply your own materials.